[Ti] iTunes 4.6...

Wilhelm Wanders kaskudoo at freenet.de
Thu Jun 10 13:09:38 PDT 2004

i am 27 now,
i grew up in europe (germany) with a few late impressions of the 80s
... got lost in techno of 90s and have to listen to really bad music on
the radio right now.
for me, artwork is not important - yes i bought lp's when i was little
... and i enjoyed cd's and their inlays as well, but music was the
really important stuff ...
i grew into the habit of having all my music on my harddrives (i
haven't used a cd in years) i have no artwork whatsoever anymore and
don't miss it at all.
if i want to have music - i can download it anywhere - for free if i
like -- but i don't even download music anymore ... online radio a.s.o
is enough selection for me.
as  a hobby (i could imagine) i would get a lp player and play some
nice old music and also enjoy the whole thing, but i don't need to
enjoy todays cd covers with naked men and woman or teenagers trying to
sell millions (successfully)
so my final thought on music and covers is: screw the new music/covers;
enjoy the old stuff if you want
there was a homepage called covers.cc .... they had to close and are
now up again, but not with audio cd covers .... a good concept might
bring you some money .... it can't be that you only get such a small
image file into itunes .... 225 pixels ? why even bother then ?

another question on my side would be: what quality does an itunes song
have? (bitrate and format) i don't want to enjoy beethoven or bach in
128kbit on mp3

^_^