replacement batteries?

Justin R. Miller incanus at codesorcery.net
Fri Jun 11 07:35:53 PDT 2004

I was wondering if anyone has recommendations on replacement batteries,
including the ones at http://www.newertech.com/newer_bats.html

I went to an Apple Store yesterday about my power problems and they
said that the battery is no good.  It strikes me as odd though for a
couple reasons:

1.  It went from two hours of charge to not working
2.  After I got home after they tested it in another computer, it was
slightly discharged and actually charged up and the ring turned amber
while doing so
3.  When in or out of the computer, the charge level lights always go
to the top

However, the battery continues to not provide power while in the
machine. So, I'd like to have a new battery, and recommendations are
welcome.

--
Justin R. Miller
incanus at codesorcery.net