SMS Via iChat

Sambouka sambouka at mac.com
Sat Jun 12 03:44:22 PDT 2004

I know it is possible to send sms via iChat, however, I was never
successful in doing so. I am not sure if it only works in the states. I
tried sending it to my cell phone (in Dubai) and was unable to receive
anything.

macosxhints.com provides a tip on how to send sms through address book
via iChat. That also didnt work with me.

Has anyone been successful in sending sms through iChat outside the US?
if not, does anyone know of any software that allows me to send sms
through my mac?

Thanks.

Sam
--