[Ti] use of inverter

Michael Sherwood msherwood at mac.com
Sun Jun 13 13:15:32 PDT 2004

Hi Anna,
it means Your mileage may vary, or something to that effect.
you can search google and get more info if you wish.
best wishes,
Michael

On Jun 13, 2004, at 11:21 AM, Anna Dembska wrote:

Thanks to everyone who gave their suggestions about inverters that
might work with a car and a powerbook. Idecided to go with a150 watt
Tripplite to make sure i have enough power. I'm actually not using it
in my car, but with a battery pack in my house sans electricity.

But I have one question: what does YMMV mean?

Anna