[Ti] patenting your idea (was: Poll 19)

Tarik Bilgin tarik at opalblue.com
Mon Jun 14 00:51:04 PDT 2004

On 11 Jun 2004, at 15:31, Michael wrote:

> Since it is improper Netiquette to post above quoted material it would
> be imprudent for an email client to allow this.

I 100% agree with you Michael.

Yet I have so many PC/Outlook using friends who refuse to bottom-post
because "top-posting is the only easy way to use Outlook". I don't know
about Outlook and I find that worrying since Microsoft themselves
preach bottom-posting, but I do care about proper use of email.

I had a great link that "cut through the technobabble of RFC's" and
presented a clear and well argued case for why using email the way we
do makes sense, but I lost it....

--
Tarik