[Ti] (OT) virus reports sent back to me by PC users: example

Michael wakinyan at fuse.net
Wed Jun 16 15:16:29 PDT 2004

>BTW, I doubt that viruses will ever be as bad on Mac
>as they are on Windows.

yes, Apple's view of security is dynamically different than
Microsoft's, but it only takes one... if your hard drive is wiped out
by it, it matters not that it is the only one ;-)

Not keeping up-to-date virus software on your computer is like not
backing up; it doesn't do much good after you need it.
-mike
--
       http://www.norbertrunning.com