[Ti] LunchTray backpack

Peter Krug pkrug at mac.com
Mon Jun 21 19:45:57 PDT 2004

>Does anybody has experience with any of these?
>Any other possibility?
>Does anybody know of rigid sleeves like the one in the Brenthaven
>backpack that I could use together with a less protective bag?

Silvo,

I don't think you can beat the Brenthaven backpack for the
combination of exact fit, exact fit of extras like batteries and
power supplies, and the ability to drop in a textbook or two along
with the LunchTrayDeluxe.  And I can tell you from personal
experience, it is built to handle a lot of stuff.  Cables galore in
our pockets.  I've used it every day (work to home to work) since
spring 2003.  No sign of wear at all.  It's a workhorse.

Hope this helps,

Peter
--
A little computer haiku:
I can't remember

This message sent with Eudora 6.1.1 on Mac OS X 10.3.4