[Ti] LunchTray backpack

cheshirekat cheshirekat at pobox.com
Tue Jun 22 06:02:31 PDT 2004

On Mon, Jun 21, 200420:44, the following words from Shawn King
shawn at yourmaclife.com, emerged from a plethora of SPAM ...

>On 6/21/04 8:29 PM, "Silvo Conticello" <silvoc at tiscali.it> wrote:
>
>> - Brenthaven 17" backpack: it seems nice and I really like the shelled
>> sleeve but it doesn't look really comfortable to wear (at least from
>> the picture I've seen)
>
>I've got the 15" model and have never had a more comfortable backpack.

I also have the Brenthaven for my 15" Ti and it feels very comfortable.
Actually, because I am a small person, I usually find most backpacks are
not comfortable for me, but this one adjusts in all the right places. I
looked at a few other backpacks (in local stores) and felt the stiffer
padding provided more protection for my Ti without it looking obviously
like a computer bag that someone might want to steal.

This is one purchase I chose not to buy online (for a better price) so
that I could test its usability a bit, instead of being influenced by
descriptions. I've had it for almost 18 months and it still looks new.

cheshirekat

--
For each age is a dream that is dying,
Or one that is coming to birth.

* 867 PowerBook G4 * OS X 10.2.8 * 768 MB Ram *