battery in AlBook17

silvo conticello silvoc at tiscali.it
Thu Jun 24 08:39:03 PDT 2004

I've got the AlBook17, as somebody might have understood from the
numbers of requests to the list...

Here there is something I don't understand:
Yesterday I've calibrated the battery (wow, it lasted so long...) and
I've recharged it to 100%, but now it has dropped to 99% (although the
computer has been  always plugged) and the battery status indicates
that the battery is charged.
I've tried to use the battery to let it down to 94% and then recharge
to 100% few times today, but after few minutes at 100% it always drops
to 99%.

Why?

Thanks,
Silvo