[Ti] clock reset without battery?

b fl1pper at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 30 15:45:29 PDT 2004

Malcolm Cornelius paused, thought it over, and spoke thusly:

>  > 2004-06-29 kl. 23.18 skrev Justin R.Miller:
>>
>  >>  Clock being set to 12/31/69 7:00pm.

That's -5 hours BST or greenwich meridian, which would mean 12:00AM
Jan 1, 1970, the date (time) that all unix apps use to measure the
time (in secionds from 12am 1-1-70.

Although another theory has it that it was at 7pm PST, dec 31, 69,
that my high school vice-principal made his new Year's resolution to
see me 'out of the Cali pub school system'... which occured, of
course, but I'll go with the more pleasant unix explanation.

~flipper