[Ti] Sorry, wrong subject....17" LAPTOP BAG?

khyber courchesne courchesne at onebox.com
Wed Mar 3 12:34:54 PST 2004

Yeah, I just bought an acmemade bag for my girlfreind for her ibook...but
there is absolutely no space for anything other than the computer itself.
Not even the powersource.  You sort have to cram it in there. So she will
probably return it. Which is too bad, because they ARE nice, I'd like to
support my local san francisco economy.

Cheers