[Ti] 4 in one media adaptor support?

Michael L. Hoenig greenspeed.pilot at sky-dragon.com
Fri Mar 5 06:24:36 PST 2004

On 03 Mar, 2004, at 15:26, Robert Nicholson <robert at elastica.com> wrote:

> From: Robert Nicholson <robert at elastica.com>
> Subject: [Ti] 4 in one media adaptor support?
> Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 22:02:07 +0700
>
> So my IBM Microdrive works in OSX but do any of these 4 in 1 media
> adaptors work? ie. those that plug into the PCMCIA slot.
>
> I'd like to be able to write to MMC.

While I can't speak for all four formats these devices are supposed to
support, I do know mine works fine for the SM cards for my Olympus
camera.  I would presume, though, that if one format is good, so are
the other three.

And I didn't have to research any drivers for the adapter; I just
plugged it in and it worked.  I do love using Macs!

Ciao!

Michael L. Hoenig
Hoenig Enterprises
SportCrafters Trainers
http://www.hoenig.biz

Fast, safe, secure transactions on the Worldwide Web.
https://www.paypal.com/affil/pal=2QDZHDBT24JAJ