[Ti] more about that disappearing disk space

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Sat Mar 6 05:07:06 PST 2004

2004-03-06 kl. 12.34 skrev Dr. Trevor J. Hutley:

> There may be other software that also has this effect, but for now, I
> know that Omnigraffle
I can confirm that this is happening even with other software. I can
sometimes empty the trash and get _less_ free space on the HD until I
make a restart and thereby recover the free space correctly.  Since it
often is digital photos in the Trash when I empty it I suspect iPhoto,
Photoshop Elements 2 or the Finder itself.

  TI 400 running OS 10.3.2 on 40 GB HD

Lisbeth in Gothenburg
<http://homepage.mac.com/holisticum/> updat 030828
<http://www.got-a-mac.org> medlemssida för Got-a-Mac (Mug in Gothenburg)