[Ti] Anybody using Tmobile internet with their Tibook?

John Mistretta mistretta at mac.com
Sat Mar 6 16:42:37 PST 2004

I tried to do it on my own when I got it, but do yourself a favor and
call Tech help. They're pretty good and will have you up in no time.
It's a matter of a setting or two in your phone and setting up Internet
Connect and you're up.

The scripts you mentioned, they are aware of, they don't really perform
any better than the Sony Erison  IR script you already have in OS X.
The script is for the OS to communicate with the Phone and doesn't have
anything to do with it's function as a wireless modem.

Good luck with it, I've found it really spotty and really slow, but
it's a step up from no connection at all.

Any body using AT&T EDGE wireless? I read that it's much faster than
T-Mobile (and more expensive, nach. . .)