Help, epson printers or is it me!!!!!

Bill Barton wbill at bellatlantic.net
Sun Mar 7 08:59:08 PST 2004

I am just really frustrated today, I am looking at two epson printers a
8x10 and a larger carriage one for up to 13x19 inch prints and both are
dead. I seem to only get two years out of these epson printers before
the print heads go bad, or there is a major problem with the main
circuit board. Is it me, or is that all I should really expect out of
them. The smaller printer I can replace for not much money and just
ordered a HP 7660 to try my luck there. But the larger printer cost
250.00 for the repair last time and I don't want to spend it again.

Sorry just needed to vent......

bill