[Ti] Here is a strange on from the Far Side - Yuah, Ha, Ha!

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Mon Mar 8 15:07:10 PST 2004

Dave Cedrone typed this message on 3/8/04 3:47 PM:

> sounds like the one in your itunes folder is coming up in your playlist, and
> being played. dump it from there. woof.

I found the answer to the problem. This is yet another example of OS X
10.3.2 losing preferences!

What I found is that I had set iClock to chime on the hour, half hour and
quarter hour with a cricket sound. Somehow the preferences were lost and the
system chose to use the Dog Bark sound instead.

Trying to second guess Panther is getting to be a popular recreational
activity these days!

jg