[Ti] Wireless mouse comments?

Kevin Taylor kevin at kevinptaylor.com
Tue Mar 9 19:17:11 PST 2004

> I suppose it could be RAM, or the computer is just busy doing other
> things...  Still strange though.
The thing is that it is a very constant slowness. It isn't "jerky" at
all, as if another process momentarily hogged the processor.

I have been using the mac for only about 4 months. Coming from other
operating systems, it has been hard to get used to. Generally typing
isn't a problem but when I need to scroll back over a word or sentence,
is when it is excruciatingly noticeable.

I really love the Mac otherwise.

--Kevin