[Ti] :o(((

Colin Buttimer c.buttimer at mdx.ac.uk
Thu Mar 11 00:31:16 PST 2004

> Anyway, even if I wanted to overclock it, I couldn't... it just died in
> my hands...
> So anyone knows what to do when the Ti refuses to turn on (No "return it
> to Apple" please. I hit the "start" button, but NOTHING at all happens...)
I don't think you have a choice. This just happened to a colleague's Tibook
500. Out of the blue it froze and refused to reboot. Completely dead. It's
going off to Apple - our tech support says that the cooling system has died
and as a result the machine will not turn on again until it's functional.

All the best,

Colin.