[Ti] [OT] Import iMovie into Toast6

arjan.bos at icu.nl arjan.bos at icu.nl
Thu Mar 11 10:00:37 PST 2004

On 11 mrt 2004, at 3:45, Barry Lyden wrote:

> The project files don't work with Toast. The reference file it speaks
> of is the Quicktime movie file. Each iMovie project directory has a
> project file, a movie file (reference file),

Yeah, I saw that file, but I thought that it was much to small to
contain my complete movie.

> and a media directory that contains the individual clips that make up
> your movie. Try dragging the movie file into Toast - that should work.

So dragging that file should give me my complete movie? Mmm, time to do
some experimenting.

>  Alternatively, you can go into the media directory and drag
> individual clips into Toast if you wish.

Yeah, that's what I started to do. I was kinda hoping that I could
configure my movie so that I would define the iDVD chapters in it and
that Toast would pick up those marks.

Well, thanks a lot all of you who replied on and off-list.

---
"You can't second-guess ineffability, I always say."

-- (Terry Pratchett & Neil Gaiman, Good Omens)