[Ti] Ti replacement battery

Dave Friesen davefriesen at mac.com
Thu Mar 11 19:24:18 PST 2004

get the new battery or leave it hooked to a charger, those are your two
options.

You should be able to find a replacement battery for $125-140.

And a bonus of then lasting longer than the original battery.

I'd guess that either directly from Apple or NewerTech. Or PowerMax
(which is probably a NeweTech)

Never buy a used battery.

I just looked at it as a maintiance item.