[Ti] Forcing 400 to use external screen

JPE listmail at acedsl.com
Sun Mar 14 18:52:01 PST 2004

Left out that it is running OS9 and it doesn't have a lid anymore. It
has no internal CD (swapped it out with my bad one). It seems that
firewire doesn't work as it wouldn't boot from an external OSX Install
CD on an external drive.
I can't get it to boot into target mode either.
---
"Everything that you believe to be true is a lie." - J.P. Edmund