[Ti] Slightly OT OSX.3.3

Macintosh info mac.info at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 16 20:23:45 PST 2004

Renaud,

I am looking in MY receipts folder and I wonder if it wouldn't be safe,
being that I am running OS X  10.3.2 at the moment, to delete some package
receipts that are OBVIOUSLY not necessary anymore, such as:

MacOSXUpdateCombo10.2.6.pkg
MacOSXUpdateCombo10.2.8.pkg

SecurityUpd2003-06-09.pkg
SecurityUpd2003-07-14.pkg

Etc...

In other words, when the package is so old that not even the most recent
combo installer could possibly have anything to do with it, wouldn't it be
safe to delete?  And shareware files with their numerous updates - could I
not safely delete all but the most recent in the list?

Thanks,

Bill Planey