[Ti] 10.3.3 and Java Update

chris barnes sysmgr at athensreview.com
Wed Mar 17 13:13:19 PST 2004

I would try downloading the java update from apple and run it on it's on.
Not using software update.  See if you get the same error message.  I have
had trouble with the software update in the past.

--
Christopher Barnes

Systems Analyst
Athens Daily Review
Phone:  903.675.5626
Fax:  903.675.9450
Web:  http://www.athensreview.com
Sister Publications:
http://www.palestineherald.com
http://www.corsicanadailysun.com
http://www.jacksonvilleprogress.com
http://www.cedarcreekpilot.com
http://www.mexiadailynews.com

Owned and operated by Community Newspaper Holdings Incorporated, CNHI.
http://www.cnhi.com

{=^)N