[Ti] iChat and 10.3.3

Dr. Trevor J. Hutley hutley at geneva-link.ch
Sat Mar 20 13:28:44 PST 2004

At 12:42 -0600 20/3/04, Kynan Shook wrote:
>As has already been suggested, try removing your iChat preferences.
>If that doesn't do it, try downloading the latest version of iChat
>(2.1 Beta) from www.apple.com/ichat.
>
>"Dr. Trevor J. Hutley" <hutley at geneva-link.ch> writes:
>>Is this another update needed or a stability issue ?
>>
>>Now that I have installed 10.3.3, I am unable to launch iChat (no
>>Version shown, dated 12 August 2003) anymore.  After one bounce in
>>the Dock, I get the Crash Report, the contents of which are appended.

Kynan - I downloaded the Combo 10.3.3 updater and ran that.  The QT
6.5 stand alone installer.  The iChat 2.1 beta.  Installer for the
latest beta of Eudora.  All seems fine now.  Everything launches now
without crashing, and runs normally.

HOWEVER, I have noticed some hesitancy in general now, more of the
spinning beachball.
Again, just an initial observation.  But you  know how it is, you
have a feeling for what is normal and you sense something is a little
different.

regards,  Trevor