[Ti] backup (was: iChat and 10.3.3)

Dr. Trevor J. Hutley hutley at geneva-link.ch
Sun Mar 21 21:28:39 PST 2004

At 09:18 +0400 22/3/04, Sambouka wrote:
>Was reading the reviews of System Optimizer X. Most of the reviews
>were bad. Stating that it crashes the OS amongst the issues.
>
>I had a previous experience like that with Norton Disk Utility. I
>lost everything on my HD(50 GB worth of Software & Data).
>
>I would rather keep things the way they are, better safe than sorry.

I have not had any negative experience with System Optimizer X, myself.

Sorry to hear about your traumatic experience with Norton !

>  Unfortunately, I learned my lesson the hard way and didn't have a
>back up at the time.

But by implication, you do have a backup now !  I have one backup
that runs at home, and one that runs at work, and I periodically
archive my key files on to a DVD-R or a CD-R.

T.