[Ti] HP LCD Display instead of Apple

Dr. Trevor J. Hutley hutley at geneva-link.ch
Mon Mar 22 10:49:57 PST 2004

At 06:30 -0800 22/3/04, Jerry Krinock wrote:
>I'm thinking of buying an HP (Hewlett-Packard) L2335 23-inch display instead
>of the Apple Cinema Display to use with my Powerbook G4, and television.

Jerry - slightly smaller,but I  just read this today at Macintouch,
if you want to consider other options:

	Sony announced two new LCD displays, the $520 17-inch SDM-S74
and the $750 19-inch
	SDM-S94. Each is compatible with both Macintosh and Windows
and includes one digital and
	one analog input, allowing multiple computers to be connected
to one display. The displays
	also include internal power supplies and cable management to
keep desktops clear. Release
	is scheduled for April.

Trevor