[Ti] Images from Sanyo 8100 to Al 15"

Dr. Trevor J. Hutley hutley at geneva-link.ch
Tue Mar 23 12:32:49 PST 2004

At 11:20 -0500 23/3/04, Tom Klinkowstein wrote:
>How do I get the images from the built in camera on a Sanyo 8100
>cell phone into my Al 15"?  I have the usb cable that connects the
>two, but have no idea where to go from there.

Tom - this is what I would expect, if it is like the Sony digital
camera that I have just borrowed from a friend.  Connect the camera
to the 'book USB port.  iPhoto launches, the camera appears on the
desktop as an icon, and iPhoto highlights IMPORT as the first option.
One click, and the photos come in to the 'book.  It should be as easy
as that.  How Sanyo have configured things, I cannot say specifically.

One of my students took a short video of me in the classroom today,
using his new Nokia 6600 (?)and he says that this video can be sent
by Bluetooth to my laptop.  We will try it next week.

I expect that you have both options: file transfer by Bluetooth, and
by cable to the USB port.

Keep us posted on how it works.  We are all learning in this area, I think.

regards, Trevor