[Ti] Images from Sanyo 8100 to Al 15"

JFL jfl1970 at mac.com
Tue Mar 23 16:22:11 PST 2004

Tom.

Having a Sanyo cell, I'm guessing you're using SprintPCS. Unfortunately,
there's no software that's Mac-compatible. Although you might be able to
use the USB cable to use the phone as a wireless modem.

I have a Sanyo 5300 -- I use SprintPCS vision to upload the photos to
their server from the phone, then logging onto my picture page and
downloading them with Safari. Of course, Vision is an extra feature that
may require $ to use depending on your plan.

- Jeff