[Ti] 15" AlBook Refurb report

JFL jfl1970 at mac.com
Tue Mar 23 23:16:19 PST 2004

Steve,

Congrats on the new Al-PowerBook G4. I got the same model, only I traded
in my Ti-PowerBook G4 400MHz to AppleService for the no-fuss no-muss
trade-in program. Really is a beautiful machine -- Murphy's law always
rules when buying these sort of things. 1.5 GHz PB G4's will arrive in
stores faster than I can finish payment for this laptop.
Kudos on the 512 card. Mine has 2x256 cards. Drat... Looks like I'll
have a paperclip attached to a 256 Mb card for a my new Christmas
Ornament soon.

- J