[Ti] 15" AlBook Refurb report

Barry blyden at mac.com
Thu Mar 25 03:57:33 PST 2004

Tarik,

I believe the program ends in two days (March 27). Also, I think it's
only for a new 15" or 17" 'Book, not the 12"
Check out the link below:

Apple does have some pretty good deals lately on refurbs. I just picked
up a refurb 15" 1.25Ghz and it's just like new. Last time I looked,
they were selling 1st and 2nd generation 12". And if you're coming to
the US to see your brother, you can always leave your 400 with with him
to sell.

Barry