Graphics Programs?

Kevin Taylor kevin at kevinptaylor.com
Fri Mar 26 16:09:01 PST 2004

I recently moved from Linux to a PB. I do web programming and
occasionally have the need to create buttons and other Web graphics.
Are there programs that come with mac os x panther that work well for
this type of work? If not, what are the defacto standard apps for this
stuff on Mac? I would prefer free. :-) I tried installing the GIMP via
fink and it hosed up my X11 installation. So, that is not an option
until I have time to reinstall X11, etc, etc... Maybe MacGimp, though?

TIA.
--Kevin