Best place for TiBook/iBook memory...

Chris Malanga chrismalanga at fastmail.fm
Mon Mar 29 20:07:50 PST 2004

Question for the listas...

Since I have some money burning a hole in my pocket, and it looks like
PowerBook G5s won't be around for awhile, I have decided to invest some
money to max out the memory in my TiBook 550 and iBook G3/600.

Just wondering where people get their RAM from?  Any success stories?
Anyone I should stay away from?

Also, is it difficult to install memory in the TiBook or iBook?  Would
it be worth the drive to an Apple store to have it done?

Thoughts would be appreciated... please Cc: me as I am on digest...
thanks!

Chris Malanga
chrismalanga at fastmail.fm

  "DOS Computers manufactured by companies such as IBM, Compaq, Tandy,
and millions of others are by far the most popular, with about 70
million machines in use worldwide. Macintosh fans, on the other hand,
may note that cockroaches are far more numerous than humans, and that
numbers alone do not denote a higher life form."

New York Times
November 26, 1991