LaCie and Upgrade Program

Da Pen macstonelson at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 31 00:20:21 PST 2004

Hello Everyone,

Thanks for past help.  In the process of deciding how
to upgrade my wife's titanium, I determined that with
additional expenses and other sundry costs, I would
take advantage of Apple's upgrade program instead of
fussing with new hard drive, ram upgrade, case/hinge
repair, etc...

I send the old ti-book tomorrow.  So far Apple has
been snappy with getting everything here.  We'll see
how they do on the turnaround.  Will post results when
complete.

Chose a LaCie d2 250Gb based on the recommendations
received from the list.  Am very pleased.  Thanks.

Cheers!  Dave