[Ti] TechTool Pro 4: eDrive. Won't install!

Terence Cozad tcozad at covad.net
Wed Mar 31 15:16:54 PST 2004

Did you check the drive for physical damage by running the surface scan
test? It might be a problem with the hard drive itself. Since i have created
one many times i would be tempted to back up my data, reformat the drive by
writing zeros, reinstall the operating system, restore data, then try and do
the edrive.
That error 14 might also have to do with software corruption but not sure
about that in os x.

Odd that Micromat had no idea what was the problem!