[Ti] Director MX 2004

Michael wakinyan at fuse.net
Sun May 2 14:01:53 PDT 2004

>It is just Director MX that refuses to launch.
>
>Do you think that this could also be related to fonts?
>
>As far as I can see, the only OS9 fonts I have are in the System
>Folder that is the basis of Classic, and this is on another separate
>partition from OS X.

You can download an evaluation copy of FontDoctorX via
versiontracker... it won't fix you fonts or move them, but it will
tell you if any are bad...  this could be a source of several of your
other issues as well... I haven't had any problems in Panther, but
found fonts moved from OS9 to OSX a big problem in early versions,
especially non-Adobe fonts.