[Ti] New 1.5ghz Powerbook up and running

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Tue May 4 06:56:35 PDT 2004

Well, one thing about this machine that I find a pain-in-the-behind is that
all the boot disks such the TechTool CD and DiskWarrior CD (as well as the
TechTool eDisk) will no longer boot. All you get is an international symbol
of the circle with the slash through it. I guess more updates will have to
be forthcoming (or, the companies involved stating that they will no longer
support new Apple releases).

I just wonder what is in the system that is on the new Panther disks that is
so essential that the machine will not boot without it!

jg