[Ti] Norton Utilities for OSX

Wilhelm Wanders kaskudoo at freenet.de
Thu May 6 11:18:50 PDT 2004

i can'T really answer that, but my experience was the same .... it
happened a year ago or so, when it deleted my external firewire (160gb)
with, of course also my backups ....
the only norton thing i use - if - is anti virus and even this is a
buggy one sometimes .....
maybe someone knows a better story =)