[Ti] New 1.5ghz Powerbook up and running

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Sat May 8 11:19:03 PDT 2004

Cyn typed this message on 5/8/04 12:02 AM:

> I thought I would hate them and now love them for convenience. I
> don't have to close the lid and move the puter around to hook up USB
> and Firewire.

Well, after spending an afternoon drilling more holes in the top and back of
the desk and rerouting all the cables I have it where it is even more
convenient then my previous TiPB. So, I now am in a position to agree with
Cyn. I now can move the powerbook right back touching the wall and have full
access to all the cables.

jg