[Ti] New 1.5ghz Powerbook with bad pixel

Lee Yan Zhan yzlee at starhub.net.sg
Mon May 10 09:58:20 PDT 2004

Guess what....I just found another lump of black dead pixels(looks like 2, I
hope) in the middle of the screen right above the gray apple during
start-up.  This is totally unacceptable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That¹s it - I am going to demand exchange.  The first 2 pixel is on the
upper right corner but in the middle of the screen just above the gray
apple........its the greatest insult to die-hard users like us....NO WAY!!!!

I am going down with the new PB, my old good luck PISMO(just had the LCD
changed, courtesy of Apple Care) and my 2 dogs(Spaniel and Hound)....Wish me
luck GUYS!!!!!

PS.  John, Thanks for the encouragement and advise below...I am off to Apple
Care in 10 hours.