[Ti] 1.5ghz Powerbooks: Where is the PMU button?

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Wed May 12 11:27:36 PDT 2004

Every Apple Powerbook I have owned has possessed a button - either under the
keyboard (on motherboard), or on the back panel of the unit. This is the
first one that I have ever seen that seems not to be equipped with one.
There seems to be no way of lifting the keyboard to gain access to the
motherboard and there are no buttons on the case itself.

The manual that comes with the machine makes no mention of such a button (it
did with previous machines). It does mention a new three-finger procedure
that I have not heard of before (Command/Control/Power) to reset the system,
but I can't thing that this does the same as pushing and holding the PMU
button.

Anyone have any insight on this one?

jg