[Ti] 1.5ghz Powerbooks: Where is the PMU button?

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Wed May 12 14:37:47 PDT 2004

Great reply! Thanks Kynan, I have pasted your reply into a text file of
great replies that have appeared in this listserv.

I am glad I asked - even if it was really an academic question anyway. I
really can't remember when I last used the PMU button. I believe I might
have used the one that you stuck on the air vents on the bottom/side of the
128K Macs once or twice, and that's about it.

jg

Kynan Shook typed this message on 5/12/04 3:17 PM: