[Ti] FINDER crashing

Wilhelm Wanders kaskudoo at freenet.de
Wed May 12 19:56:11 PDT 2004

didn't experience that bug before ... and cannot try to do it .... on
10.3.3 ...
soooorry ....
the only time sth. crashes here, is when camino has some errors or -
and i only had that 3 times in 3 years ... you get this screen that is
dark with writing that tells you, you have to shut down (in different
languages) ... what is that all about anyways ? ... after restart
everything seems to be normal ...