[Ti] Apple's latest ipod commercial.

M Burke mburke6225 at aol.com
Wed May 12 23:11:17 PDT 2004

First, people have been jogging with head phones on for years.  I would
guess the number of people killed is incredibly small when compared to
the total number of people who jog with headphones on. Most people use
intelligence and caution when jogging with headphones on, ie: they don't
blast their ear drums.

My kids tell me that their iPod ear buds are designed in such a way that
it is easy to hear external noise like a car horn or someone talking to you.

So Loren, I think your concern for safety is commendable but making a
leap placing liability on Apple for encouraging what pedestrian have
been doing for years before Apple even invented the iPod is facetious at
best.  Let's move on.