[Ti] Apple's latest ipod commercial.

Sambouka sambouka at mac.com
Thu May 13 03:09:12 PDT 2004

I agree with john, the iPod is promoting a carefree attitude. There is
a lot more important things in this world we need to worry about than
an ad that we seem to find evil in.

Simply, be cautious while jogging and dont blast the music on your iPod
and you will be fine.

If something crashes in to you, then blame it on fate.

Sam

--
OS 10.3.3
Tibook G4 867 MHz,