[Ti] No sound

khyber courchesne courchesne at onebox.com
Thu May 13 18:03:06 PDT 2004

I have a friend (a switcher) with a new ibook & her sound out (after the
bootup chime) is gone too.  Nothing.

I have another sound question.  My 17" creates a high pitched whine
perfectly in sync with the throbbing of the sleep light.  When the PB is
connected to a stereo - ouch!  Has anyone else noticed this, or is it me?