[Ti] Powerbook scamming the scammer

khyber courchesne courchesne at onebox.com
Mon May 17 15:54:50 PDT 2004

Well, I'm still reserving judgement.  Thanks for the offer John (winnipeg is
the address he's sent me)!  Right now I am still sitting pretty.  I have the
ipod, mini NIB and he's paid me with a site called StormPay that was
recently issued a cease and desist order from the state attorney of
tennessee for nonpayment to account holders (thank you Google!).  Then I did
a quick google on my buyer and he runs an internet pyramid scheme site
(mobilepalace54.com).  The other hits for his name were testimonies on other
pyramid scheme sites about receiving their product.  Anyway, StormPay won't
send me the money until I send the product to him.  Uhm, how about "No."
But we'll see.  I'm giving maciej kudryki the benefit of the doubt....for
now.  Any ideas for a i-i-i-i-ipod?