[Ti] waiting for my TiBook

Gary Wall macsleuth at sympatico.ca
Tue May 18 04:57:01 PDT 2004

They had mine for about 3 weeks when I first got it.
I sent an e-mail to sjobs at apple.com. That afternoon, someone called me
and was very apologetic about the delay, they asked if there was
anything they could give me for the wait. So I got a free battery out
of it. They also offered to pay up to $500.00 (Canadian, might be
different amount in the States). for a laptop lease. (I would pay and
submit the receipt to be re-inbursed). It took awhile to get the
battery, when someone followed up with me, I told them I was still
waiting on the battery, so they gave me a power supply for my laptop,
The next day I got my battery (I'm sure it was already on it's way when
they called they day before). A few  days later, I got my spare power
supply. (good thing too, because my cat chewed on my power supply cord
and ruined it, she likes to get zapped. Stupid cat).
Hope this gets you some free stuff and your laptop back.

Gary