[Ti] TiPaint

Sam Hotchkiss ti at zlit.net
Wed May 19 13:31:21 PDT 2004

On 5/19/04 12:17 PM, "Thomas Seid" <t.seid at comcast.net> wrote:

> Scott
> Thanks, I'm having the same delivery experience..."where is it?"

I developed the first ever touchup paint for the TiBooks, and I found that
not all TiBooks are exactly the same color, so it didn't match everyone's
book.  Not wanting to deliver a less than adequate product, I discontinued
selling them.

I have heard nothing but bad things about TiPaint.com (I still get emails
asking me for paint 2-3 times a week, even though I stopped selling it over
2 years ago)
--
Samuel W. Hotchkiss
Apple Product Professional
hotch at zlit.net

Laptop History: PB 145, PB 520c, PB 3400c, 400mhz Pismo, 400mhz TiBook,
667mhz TiBook (rev b), 1ghz TiBook