[Ti] Drool (Trackpad)

William Scammell williamscammell at idesignofboston.com
Thu May 20 10:18:10 PDT 2004

>daniel,
>
>Might be stupid, but maybe you could cover your trackpad with some
>type of adhesive film, or even some extra wide transparent tape and
>cut it very carefully to size so it doesn't show too much... I never
>tried this, but a first
>possible problem would be how the adhesive coat on the tape will
>behave over time (replace often... ?)
>It will also have the beneficial side effect of protecting it from
>your drool...   ;-)
>Anyway good luck and good times on your PB!
>eric

i had some replaceable, clear screen covers for my venerable Newton
years ago. perhaps a Palm equivalent cut down to size would do the
trick? (these didn't have any glue btw, so they didn't leave any
sticky mess when they were replaced.)

William Scammell                     Creative Director
williamscammell@                        781-956-3548
idesignofboston.com

http://www.idesignofboston.com provides
graphic, advertising, and web site design services.