[Ti] Off_Topic: Are there OSX viruses?

Murray Kastner kastner at videotron.ca
Fri May 21 04:06:14 PDT 2004

Apologies if I missed the answer to this in reading through the
thread but I am experiencing apparently a trojan whatever that sends
out spam under my name. I know this because I often get fails from
addresses I never sent to and I am also being locked out of some
systems because they consider me a spammer. AOL has done this to me;
they bounce whatever I send.

I am about to ask my ISP - a very large cable hi-speed provider - to
change my address to allow me to start afresh and shake off the
mounting list of those refusing my msgs.

Does anyone have any better method than the drastic one of changing
my existing account name?

Thanks!
--
Best regards,